- Our roller reconditioning service extends the life of polyurethane rollers. We provide a roller reconditioning service for polyurethane and steel rollers. Rollers from all types of equipment can be re-coated at a fraction of the price of new. Hardness from A20 (very soft) through A95 can be applied to existing cores. In addition to reconditioning of used rollers, we offer new rollers to customer specifications. We can manufacture rollers from supplied drawings, or reverse-engineer rollers from supplied parts. Quick turnaround provided on all orders.
- We can reverse engineering and precision machined new components, strengthen welds, as well as restore and enhance the surface finish to provide chemical and moisture resistance.
- When it comes to service, experience, quality, dependability, we deliver on all four counts. As an owner-operated organization, we take a vested interest in guaranteeing the longevity, performance, and reliability of your rolls.
- Contact us today to discuss how we can meet your specific requirements and keep your processes running at peak capacity
- Many times, when something goes wrong on your machinery, your first thought is that you need to make a huge investment in OEM parts and expensive installation to get everything back to normal.
- Often times, however, all you need is the services of a top quality Machine Shop to repair your components to better-than-new condition.
- We have decades of experience making malfunctioning equipment operated like it's fresh off the production line.
CUSTOM MACHINING & REVERSE ENGINEERING
- Prototypes, modifications and custom machining exceeding factory specs to improve performance for today's equipment
- send us a new or used sample and we will provide you with an attractive quotation
- Parts are meticulously measured and tested for hardness, surface finish and material content. All parts are blueprinted on our computer aided design system.